1. Runyon Canyon is always a good idea. Great people watching and a beautiful view of the city.
2. Going for a walk up and down Larchmont.
3. Malibu and Point Dume is so beautiful and it feels like you’re on vacation every time you go.
4. Go for brunch with the family. A favorite of mine is Le Pain Quotidien. They have the best pastries and omelettes.
5. Lay low under a palm tree. With a hectic schedule during the week I love to spend time in our garden and keep the days as free and open as possible.